Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Introduction

so i guess the first question that anyone can ask is, "why would i want to read the world according to you, anyway?"

and i say to them, "solid question."

not convincing, i know. but i think that my voice is one that should be heard, however pretentious that may sound. my view on the world is now better than the next person's, but it might be a little more entertaining. (again, as pretentious as that may sound.)

all i ask is that you give me a chance. just one chance, and see if i have what it takes to keep your attention long enough to hear me out. and if not, tell me so. i'd love to hear some honesty one of these days. one thing i can guarantee you is that i will be as honest as possible with everything that i say, though there may be some poetic license taken with the humor.

so i welcome you to my world...

No comments: