Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chapter 97: I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties.

with summer here (as of today, yay summer solstice!), i think i am going to revamp my blog yet AGAIN! (yes another life change did occur...). I know that there are so many lifestyle blogs out there, but i thought turning mine into one would make me more aware of it and therefore, update it more regularly. so here it goes.


to start with: the arm party! a term coined by the man repeller, it refers to just a group of random, oddly matched bracelets on one's arm. it can include a watch and doesn't have to. does it make sense? no. is it fun? YES. i am definitely a compulsive jewelry buyer (why? it will always fit!) and bracelets are an extra special vice because most can be too big for my wrist (#humblebrag? maybe). but as a certified member of the nyc publishing world, i've found that my wardrobe is made up of a lot of black so this adds the much-needed color. plus, it's a fun way to start my day.


My mixed metal and black arm party.
My "I'm-on-the-way-to-New-Orleans" arm party.

No comments: