Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chapter 63: Let's move on.

there are moments in my life when i just don't want to talk. it's nothing anyone should take personally because sometimes, i just don't want to talk about what is bothering me at that particular moment. i know that talking things out can be good for the soul and all, but i don't think this should be considered a rule of thumb. it's my problem, and it's my decision to keep it as my problem.

it should also not be construed as selfish when i attempt to keep these things to myself. rather, it should be considered a compliment that i decided not to ruin your day by unleashing my list of complaints and disasters into your world that five minutes ago seemed quite good. i am not keeping things from you, i am saving you from a life of negativity. besides, this will past as mostly all bad moods pass. i'd rather not prolong it by continuing to talk about it. doesn't that just make more sense?

No comments: